24 March 2016

Easter Chickette

Happy Easter!

The school Easter holidays began Wednesday afternoon so my craft time has been cut down drastically! Actually, it's lots of fun doing things with the boys but don't tell them!

Today I'd like to share an Easter card I made for the Fiskarettes UK DT. It's a simple aperture card with a cute chick peeking out. I used the free Trimcraft Easter downloadable papers which are great fun to use. 


Thank you for taking the time to look and any comments are much appreciated. 

Shabneez xxx

Products used:
Fiskars Medium Lever Heart Punch
Dovecraft Bow and Peg
Trimcraft Downloadable Papers
Everything else from my stash 


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Shabneez, I love it!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulously fun card Shabneez. I love the design and how you've created the adorable chick. I hope you're having a lovely Easter weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Fabulous card Shabneez. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - really cute chick - love the eyelashes on those google eyes!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez....What a sweet card....just love your cute chick....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Shabneez, so cute and clever. Glad you are enjoying the holidays, I am having the same problem trying to get anything done! Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete