06 December 2017

Friends are like stars.......... - Bubbly Funk DT

Happy Wednesday!

The boys have their carol service at a local church this afternoon with their school friends.  They've been practicing a lot and I'm sure it'll all pay off in their performance.

I'm up on the Bubbly Funk blog today with a card for a friend.  You know I love my sentiments and this is a stamp I had to buy, it just so happened to work really well with the December 'Through The Letterbox' too!


I began by making the background.  I used the star stencil from the box and with my finger applied Liquid Pearls through it.  I didn't want a smooth effect so using my fingers gave me the texture I desired.


While the background was drying, I die cut cross stitched banners.  I stamped the sentiment onto the largest one and added glitter stars from the box to the others.  I trimmed the diamante ribbon into banners too.

I assembled the card and used foam tape for the sentiment banner so it was more prominent.  A perfect card for a friend.........

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Glitter Stars, Diamante Ribbon and Star Stencil from the December 'Through The Letterbox'
Dovecraft Stamp
Versafine Ink Pad
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Adhesive from Stix 2 Anything
Everything Else from my stash

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the design it is very stylish. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card Shabneez.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shabneez, love this layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shabneez, a fabulous design - such a stunning card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, love the sparkle. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card so much! I adore the sentiment as well, very, very true :) Hugs - Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Shabneez.....just love the design and the diamante...great make...Joolsx
    Happy Birthday for today...Hope you have a lovely day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning and you used my favourite trim from the kit. I also love the sentiment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a gorgeous card, Shabneez! Beautiful sentiment and I love the cross stitched banner. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous monochrome card Shabneez. Fabulous layout and textures. That sentiment stamp is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous black and white card Shabneez, very striking! A great sentiment too.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete