12 August 2016

Jingle Bells!

Happy Saturday!

It was a beautifully warm and sunny day yesterday. I was sat with the patio door ajar making Christmas cards! For us crafters Christmas starts early and I know many of you start much earlier but I'm not one of those.......

However, I couldn't wait to start creating with all the new Trimcraft Christmas collections that have been launched. The card I'm sharing today is from the Winter Blooms collection. 


I've made a gap card using a wooden frame from the collection as a focal point. I used contrasting Happy Christmas washi tape also from Trimcraft. I love washi tape and so I was really excited to get a few rolls of the stuff (it doesn't take a lot I know!).

As with many of Trimcraft's collections, they come with an array of co-ordinating items which make it so easy to create. 


I have a weekend of demos so hopefully I'll be sharing some of my samples from the other collections when I get time to take some photos. 

Enjoy your weekend,
Shabneez x

Products Used:
Dovecraft Winterblooms Collection
Dovecraft Washi Tape
Dovecraft Basics Bells
Dovecraft Basics Twine
Everything else from my stash

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Shabneez, I love the traditional colours you have used. Fabulous idea - a gap card, will have to give that a go I think!
    Enjoy your demo weekend, looking forward to seeing more of your makes.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shabneez, love the design and papers. I haven't started on any Christmas cards yet, other than samples, and really do need to get started. Have a great weekend of demos- my boys are away so will be crafting all weekend! Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Shabneez. Enjoy your weekend of demos, what a great way to spend a weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Shabneez, every year I think I must start my Christmas cards earlier next year, I never seem to though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super "c" card shabneez and yes I know what you mean about starting them early ... I always think I must make a start early but never do lol ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Shabneez, love the papers and beautiful design. I still have a long way to go before all my Christmas cards are done.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely bright and festive creation Shabneez.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Shabneez and a fabulous design. The papers and embellishments are wonderful. I do like traditional colours at Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gap card Shabneez, love the design and hoe you used the fabulous Winterblooms Collection in your card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - but too warm for me to get in the Christmas mood yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the traditional papers / colours x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cosy card, love the jingle bells! Ax (hop hop)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Christmas card Shabneez....Great papers and design...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely Shabneez, and the new collection looks a delight to work with,

    |Mind you, I still can't get my head around all these Christmas cards I'm seeing - give it a couple of months and maybe I'll start thinking about the Cword!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! This has inspired me to use up some of those Christmas bits I've had for ages but wasn't sure what to do with them!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete