25 August 2016

Crafting with the Geometric Kraft Collection

Happy Friday!

I was recently looking for papers that would work for male cards. I've been a fan of the Papermania Geometric collections since they came out and had some papers from the Geometric Neon Collection that I enjoyed using. I just happened to come across a pre loved Kraft collection pack at a good price and had to have it!

My first creation was made for my Mum to give to my brother on his birthday. 


The second card I made was a commission for someone getting a new job. 


There are 3 alphabet sticker sheets in the pack which co-ordinate really well but I found the adhesive wasn't great on them so had to add glue which defeated the purpose. I used chalk ink around the layers to make them stand out a little more. 

For both these cards I've used foiled vellum as part of the layering. I'm loving vellum at the moment, especially if it's foiled!

My final card using the collection was made for a 60th Birthday. 


Thank you for looking and enjoy the bank holiday weekend!

Shabneez xxx

Products used:
Papermania Capsule Geometric Kraft Collection
Memory box Alphabet Dies
Trimcraft Alphabet Dies
Craftwork Cards Sentiment Sheet
VersaMagic Chalk ink
Everything else from my stash

20 comments:

  1. These are fabulous card Shabneez, love the dimension and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are fabulous male themed cards. So much design detail. I love them.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these Shabneez. The layering and designs are fabulous. I'm a fan of these collections, they're so versatile. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of cards, love the papers, very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trip of male cards Shabneez, I love them all! Great selection of papers and embellishments.
    I'm sure all three recipients were delighted with them.
    Enjoy the Bank holiday weekend too.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and love the new blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant cards Shabneez and great designs. These papers are fabulous for male cards and the vellum is lovely.
    Enjoy the long weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow three super men cards ... amazing Shabneez love them all ... well done ... I am really going to try to get to visit everyone on the docraft blog hop this weekend have had a bit of a bad time lately but things are settling down now ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards love the papers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set of cards and brilliant use of that collection. Love them all. Amanda x (hop hop)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are fab and I always find it hard to make male cards, so thank you for the inspiration with these papers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three wonderful cards, love the papers and designs

    Sylv xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three brilliant cards Shabneez...great designs and fab papers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!, love these!. What great colour combinations & fab layouts.
    Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three really fantastic cards, I love the papers and your layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi these are stunning cards I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three fabulous cards, Shabneez. Super designs and I love the papers, perfect for male cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just gorgeous. Loving the way you use all these papers together

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow! these look fantastic Shabneez - want a wonderful colour palette you've chosen for them.

    I bet there were happy faces when these cards were given out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another great set of samples! I love all the different styles!
    Great work!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete