25 June 2016

A Gift Made With Scraps

Happy Saturday!

I almost didn't get round to blogging this week. How regularly should you blog? A friend advised as regularly as possible and she posts a few times a week. I can't manage that. It's not that I don't have makes to blog about, more the time taken to write the blog and of course visit other blogs. Thoughts?


Anyway, today I'd like to share a simple gift I made for a friend. It's a framed project. I've used various scraps of paper in the same colour way under the punched hearts. I stamped a sentiment and used twine and a rose to embellish. 

It's on the Fiskarettes UK FB page today as it was one of my DT submissions. 

Thank you for looking and any comments are much appreciated. 

Shabneez xxx

Products used:
Fiskars Medium Lever Heart Punch
Scraps from my stash
American Crafts Twine
Rose from Tiger Tiger
Stamp free from a magazine




12 comments:

  1. Great card Shabneeez. Love the pretty colours and detail. Concerning blogging, its whatever you want to do and feel happier with. The more you blog, the more traffic comes to your site, but if you are blogging just for views, whats the point!! Enjoy your crafting and blogging whenever you want to! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fresh, modern gift - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely gift for your friend Shabneez, I'm she she loves it!
    I agree blogging takes up time, I usually manage a couple of posts a week, as I love to enter card challenges!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift for your friend....very pretty....Blogging....I do about 3 a week....its the time to blog hop....Im always late!....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - what a gorgeous gift. I love the balance between frame and insert, and between the colours too. As for blogging - I aim for three a week but it's more often 2, and occasionally I only manage one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow how lucky is your friend to receive this lovely gift ... you are a true friend ... I am a blogger ... I blog most days when I have time ... really don't know how I would manage if I had to go to work tho lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project and gift.
    I try to post once a week but visit blogs more regular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is gorgeous I love it and so will your friend. I try to blog every other day but sometimes life gets in the way. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious design. I love all the pink papers you used as the background with hearts. I blog pretty much everyday. Somedays I get two or three posts done, but I set it up to show one posting a day. As my title on my blog says, "Here's my rubber stamping blog to share my creations. My goal is make everyone's day a little brighter by sharing one crafty project every day. Cheers! Holley"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project. I blog about twice a week but im getting a bit busy so it might go down a bit until the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning little gift! I love that it was made from scraps! I don't have much time for blogging these days! I agree, it takes time to write posts & get round all the blogs you want to visit! I try to blog once or twice a week but it doesn't always happen!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete