06 November 2015

Glad Tidings Twisted Easel Card

Hello!

Today, I'd like to share a twisted easel card I made using the Trimcraft Glad Tidings pad. 


I loved the stag image in the papers so co-ordinated it with an image from the embellishment pack as the focal point. 

I added snowflakes, sequins, a doilie and a bow all from the same range (see below).


Finally, on the bottom I added a wooden snowflake to act as a stopper for the card to stand (see below).


Thank you for looking and any comments you may have. 

Products used:
Dovecraft Glad Tidings Paper Pad, Adhesive Pearls, Sequins, Mini Bows, Glitter Stickers and Doilies. 
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Wooden Elements

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Just found your blog after seeing the feature in Papercraft Inspirations.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by MicheIe! I hope you'll find my blog useful. Shabneez xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this card Shabneez. The layers and the shape all work so well together. It was great to see your familiar face in Papercraft Inspirations- well done on being picked. Your children are exactly the same age as mine- I have two boys aged 3 and 7 too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! What a coincidence with our boys......xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this card , gorgeous colours and design xx

    ReplyDelete