30 September 2015

Christmas Wishes Easel Card

Hello!

I recently acquired the First Edition Christmas Wishes 12x12 pad by Trimcraft. It contains fabric feel, glossy, glittered and double sided papers. 

In order to "show off" the papers, I decided to make an easel card. I started with a 6x6 red card and scored the top in half to make the basic easel card. 

I then laid everything out that I wanted to use on the front of the card (see below):


I fussy cut the glossy scalloped circles from a sheet of the paper and cut the sentiments and both the backing sheets from another sheet. 

For the bottom of the card, I used a glittered sheet together with a couple of fussy cut elements (see below):


Finally, I used glue and fine glitter on a wooden snowflake and stuck it on the front (photo below) together with bows, buttons and gems.


Here is the final card:


Products used:
First Edition Christmas Wishes Paper Pad
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Bows
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Buttons
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Wooden Snowflakes
Dovecraft Fine Glitter


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card Shabneez. I have this pad but haven't used it yet, so this is great inspiration.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete